If you are thinking about starting a business, be sure not to overlook Security and Reputation Management. This is really about building a good name for yourself– particularly online. It is the most effective if it is done from the start, before anyone posts any negative feedback about your company, but triage of negative feedback is definitely possible.
There are several ways it can be done and I’ve included the ways we recommend most:
- Trust Seals – for any new or small/medium business without the large corporation brand recognition, this can be an invaluable resource. It gives legitimacy and protection to you business!
- Blogs – a must have for any business these days!
- Facebook page – also a must have.
- Twitter page – create one and use this! Helps build buzz around your product or service
- Writing articles – a great way to spread information about your industry and become an expert.
- Product reviews – have a professional write these or satisfied customers.